Hair treatment IN DELHI ROHINI Dr.Rajesh aggarwal and Dr Neetu leading hair transplant surgeon in Delhi.
Hair Therapy Cost in Delhi
hair regrowth treatment is a very simple time process
3 to 4 monthly sittings of injection are enough to give density. Results are visible in 6 months.
Many patients who were told from other clinics that they were hair transplant candidates, have got stunning improvement with by dr rajesh aggarwal and dr neetu at sec 15 rohini the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi. As compared to other traditional hair growth treatments, this is a more specific and reliable treatment since we are injecting exactly what we need –
At our clinic in sector 15 rohini The Skin & Hair Clinic, we have been performing hair treatment as a therapeutic option for male and female patients who are experiencing progressive hair loss, hair thinning, Alopecia.
therapy has established itself to be effective treatment modality in speciality fields of oral surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and cosmetic surgery, sports medicine and orthopedics.
It has been extensively used in these specialities for last two decades with positive outcome and success. In field of hair restoration it appears as a promising treatment option for hair growth.
What isHair Treatment?
- The primary purpose of using is to stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase.
- The miniaturized hair follicles become healthier and larger, producing more thick hair.
- therapy for hair is suitable for both men and women for hair restoration.
- Best candidates are patients who are not interested in surgery and want to prevent hair fall.
- Thin needle is used to give injections into the scalp.
- It is a non-surgical, natural, safe procedure for treatment of hair loss and hair thinning.
- Procedure last for 60 to 90 minutes
- The recovery from therapy for hair is uneventful, there is no downtime.
- Patients can wash their hair normally immediately after the treatment can be combined with other therapies and hair transplant.
- New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-6 months and will continue to improve with subsequent sessions.
Hair Treatment is used for
- Male Pattern Hair loss
- Female pattern hair loss
- Hypotrichosis (fine/reduced hairs) of eyebrows, beard area
- Alopecia areata
- Facial rejuvenation- wrinkles, photodamage, ageing
- Post traumatic scars- can be combined with Fractional laser